SweetHolic

domenica 1 dicembre 2013

Another style


Hello cutiepies,  how are you^^?
December is coming, and Christmas is more near..i'm happy !
Like as you can see from the title, lately I went over to other styles apart from romantic. I discover a big passion for onee gyaru, or the style that you find in gyaru magazine like Happie Nuts and Blenda.

Probably the reason why it is also a lot of work, and this style is easier to wear all day ... unfortunately for me it is almost impossible Liz Lisa dress in the store XD (in summer is much easier).
I would then try to dedicate myself to this style too, especially love inspire to Sayoko and Chie Yoshikawa, who wears a casual / fashion.


So...some pics of the past weeks, i dont post for a long>_<

 My cousin was graduated, and for his party I wore this coordinated onee .. 
(or at least, I hope it is XD)


The outfit
 Chanel style jackt: taobao
Short: Tally
Top: Benetton
Tight: taobao
Shoes; Jeffrey Campbel replica
Accessories: pimkie

 I've buy a lot of japan foon and made a caramel pudding,,i love it*ç*:

  My pockyyyy,,, i want all the taste >-<
 and...
 some random outfi that I had wornt of past weeks...nothing of special.

 Top: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Shoes: offbrand
Bag: Liz lisa

Sweater: ingni
Jeans camisole: tally
Skirt: WC
Heel Shoes: taobao
Hat: taobao


And there are from today....i goes out whit my friends; i  found a lot of books that I would like to buy .. but I have to decide to buy the saga of the "Game of Thrones" ( my n°1 in the list)

Today roma style, whit my new Ingni dress^^!

Make -up time
 



Dress: Ingni
Tight: taobao
Shoes: selftrend
Hat: Ingni 
ok, is all, i hope that you like reading this post^^!! give me advice pls for the onee gyaru style, i need!!
Bye!


10 commenti:

  1. I like the first and third coords~! They`re really nice <3. OMG :3. That pudding...and pocky...I`d like to eat them all *laughs*.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. yup, i love pudding >o<!! in this period i've always hungry, so made sweet is perfect X3

      thanks for the sweet comment dear, a big huge ^^

      Elimina
  2. mi piace il primo outfit, stai veramente bene!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie cara *-*. In verità non ero certissima, stò un pò sperimentando outfit più "maturi", però come stile mi piace tanto e lo sento abbastanza mio.

      Elimina
  3. Le scarpe dell'ultimo outfit sono bellissime *^* sei sempre iper carina poi, mi piace tanto il trucco che fai ti sta sempre bene <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie, sei dolcissima *////*.
      le scarpine sono graziosissime e anche comode , cosi posso metterle anche al alvoro XD!!
      per il make up, ora vorrei provare qualcosa di diverso..come ho scritto sulla pag fb^^ speriamo in bene :)

      un bacino

      Elimina
  4. omg pocky*___* so many flavours
    I like the outfit with the white dress:3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thanks honey, i'm happy that like you ^w^.
      i love pocky, i want all the flovous that yoy can find in japan..but is really hard :)!

      xoxo

      Elimina
  5. cute outfits ^^ pudding is one of my favorites :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. pudding are delicius ehehe^-^
      thank honey for your sweet comment!

      Elimina