SweetHolic

lunedì 24 giugno 2013

Summer time


Konnichiwa!! Today post is quite useless, eheheh XD. Today I was alone at home ... my friends all gone, I did not know what to do ç_ç!
So, since in 2 weeks there is my cousin's wedding ... I tried to think about what to wear that day. I don't know if buy a new dress or not..but i think taht i wear my new Ank Rougedress.
I try whit this simple hairstyle, and i made some pic. 




 Dress: Ank Rouge
Shoes: Lino Sug
 
I'm not convinced of the shoes ... I have to wait the new Liz Lisa sandals that I bought. And this hair, for my mom, are no good U_U.  For the make up i used my brown lashes, upper and bottom, for a more natural effect...but you cant' see in the pics >-<.
 
After this....i changed outfit, and went for a ride...i've buy the new Tomb Raider for PS3 *_*!!!!





recently I'm very busy in many things .. especially in love affairs XD .. so I do not have much time to devote to gyaru, if not the weekend. Because even with the hot make-up melts °_°!
A big kiss!!
 
 

11 commenti:

  1. I really like your dress for your cousin's wedding was it? It's so pretty! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank dear...yeah, this dress is really wonderfull, when i see in the Ank Rouge shop i fall!!

      Elimina
  2. che belli questi outfit.. unica e originale.. p.s: adoro tomb raider.. muahahaha
    :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara..sei davvero gentilissima >///<! mi fà apciere ti piacciano..anche se non sono nulla di speciale XD, devo impegnarmi di più è-é!

      Io AMO Lara...e questo nuovo capitolo è super..non potevo non comprarlo*_*

      Elimina
  3. I think that dress is perfect for a wedding ! <3 And I like the 2nd outfit too :3.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. really*O*? anyway i think that in the and i'll wear this :)!!
      thank for the sweet comment, honey..you're alway so lovely >w<!

      Elimina
    2. No need to thank me ! And btw , I nominated your for the Liebster Blog Award ^^. http://empire-of-dead-gallows.blogspot.ro/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

      Elimina
  4. The dress is lovely to wear to a wedding and the cute hair style goes with it really well too!!!
    I love your heart-shaped earrings! Super cute, where did you get them from? (I'm hoping from online!)

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. hello dear, thank for the sweet comment^_^!!!
      i've buy the earring in Japan, from a cute shop called Paris Kids....you can find the shop online ;)!!

      Elimina
  5. You look really gorgeous in this dress (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awaw,..thanks dear, you're so kind >////<!!! arigato *w*!!

      Elimina